Overthemoon SAS cares about user privacy, and is committed to protecting the confidentiality of its Users’ personal data.
No personal data obtained via our website can be accessed or viewed by any unauthorized third party. Overthemoon SAS is committed to taking all necessary precautions in order to protect its Users’ personal data and prevent it from being misused, endangered or damaged.
- ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, or other elements specific to that natural person.
- User: any natural person of sound mind and having reached the age of majority or any legal entity using the services provided via the website www.overthemoon-paris.com, in a personal or professional capacity.
II. Collection and sharing of personal data
Overthemoon SAS may collect personal data linked to the User, particularly during or following :
- navigation via the website ;
- newsletter signup ;
- downloading of documents or other information ;
- messages sent via the « Contact Us » form
Information that may be collected by Overthemoon SAS includes information relating to the User’s identity, address/email address, and/or connection data.
All personal data collected by Overthemoon SAS is required in order for the User to benefit fully from the Services offered by Overthemoon SAS. All data collected by Overthemoon SAS corresponds to its intended use.
III. Storage of personal data
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), User personal data is kept for maximum of 3 years or until the User requests that Overthemoon SAS delete their personal data.
IV. Hosting of personal data
A simplified joint-stock company (Société par Action Simplifiée) capitalized at €10,069,020
Registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés of Lille, France (registration number: 424 761 419 00045)
Code APE: 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
V. Rights of the User to access and request deletion of their personal data
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access their personal data.
- the User may request that their personal data be modified at any time ;
- in the case of error, the User may request that their personal data be corrected at any time ;
- the User may request that their personal data be deleted at any time.
Any user wishing to exercise their legal right regarding data modification, correction or deletion should send their request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.